校園生活 Campus Life
Presently, there are two dormitory buildings on LHU campus. The W Building (Women’s Dorm I) 、M Building is (Men’s Dorm I and Women’s Dorm II)、Young Dormitory (Men’s Dorm II and Women’s Dorm III). Both dormitory buildings are fully equipped and provide internet access for students to do academic research. The LHU dormitories are highly secured with reliable surveillance systems and IC chip implanted card keys. There are washing machines, spin-dryers, and tumble dryers on each floor for every tenant to share.
The W Building and Young Dormitory is composed of rooms of four, while every room in the M Building is shared by three students. All of the rooms in the W Building and Young Dormitoryare featured with independent bathrooms and air-conditioners. The rooms in the M Building also have independent air-conditioners; however, the price is relatively lower since all tenants share public bathrooms.
- (1) 保健中心：地點位於第二教學大樓 1F。 校醫： 上午十點至十二點（周一至周五） 護士：上午八點半至晚上九點（周一至周五）
- (2) 哺乳室：地點位於第二教學大樓 1F。
- (3) 體育場：綜合體育館，館內設施包含桌球室、 舞蹈教室、體適能教室、防身術教室、室外PU跑道...
- (4) 龍華咖啡吧：飲料、咖啡、餐點…等。
- (5) 龍華食堂：以平實的價格，供應品質可靠的各類餐品。
- (6) 便利商店：以平實的價格，供應品質可靠的各類商品。營業項目：飲料、麵包、日常用品、熟食、電話卡、郵票、礦泉 水、乳品。
- (8) 芳嘉諭書坊：以平實的價格，供應品質可靠的各類商品。營業項目：文具、書籍、簿本等。
- (9) THE MODO 摩哚烘焙工坊：供應日式餐點、點心、飲料等多元餐點。
- (1) Health center: located at the second teaching building 1F. There is a physician at the Health Center (S101 - 10AM~12PM), and a school nurse (8:30AM ~ 9:00PM, Mon-Fri). If you need further medical consult, please go to the Health Center for referral.
- (2) Nursing rooms: located at the second teaching building 1F.
- (3) Recreational facilities in Lunghwa include an indoor gymnasium, a table tennis room, an aerobics room, a physical fitness center, an outdoor 200-metre track and field ground, two cement-ground basketball courts, two PU basketball courts, volleyball and tennis courts, and an apparatus room.
- (4) You can smell the fragrance of coffee while walking on, Lunghwa Square, which makes you feel like being in the midst of the Left Bank in Paris. Students or visitors may read, chat, and enjoy fast food and coffee here everyday.
- (5) Restaurant, Cafeteria, Convenience Store, Chia-yu Bookstore. Restaurant & Cafeteria: breakfast in Chinese style, buffet, lunch boxes, dumpling, noodles, etc.
- (7) Convenience Store: beverage, bread, items in everyday use, prepared food, phone-card, stamp, mineral water, dairy products, etc.Chia-yu Bookstore: Stationery, Books, Notebooks, etc
- (8) The MODO Baking Cafe & Tea supply: offers Japanese style dishes such as Japanese style food, dessert, drink and so on..
MRT Rout Map
圖片來源/台北捷運公司 放大瀏覽 Enlarge
Source / Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation